- Introducing store.jilsander.com: Jil Sander's new online store, which highlights exclusive ready-to-wear, accessories, shoes and fragrances. Showcasing the brand's unconditional dedication to contemporary design, the site creates a new shopping and communication experience, featuring daily updates and special galleries.
Expect in Style
- From sophisticated luxury to fun, casual looks, A Pea in the Pod offers any mom-to-be exceptional contemporary pieces that reflect her uncompromising sense of style. Free-spirited and original, classic and modern, A Pea in the Pod is maternity redefined. For store locations, visit apeainthepod.com, or call .
- When you invest in your wardrobe, you invest in yourself. For luxe and timeless pieces, visit donnakaran.com to experience the world of New York and shop the new e-commerce website.
- Lacoste has partnered with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, donating 10% of the retail price from this special Pink Croc Collection to BCRF during the entire month of October. lacoste.com
- Kmart will donate $1 from the sale of each specially marked item fromt he Jaclyn Smith 25th Anniversary Apparel Collection to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation from 9/20/2010-10/31/2010, with a minimum donation of $50,000 and up to a maximum of $100,000. Available at kmart.com/jaclynsmith
- Fashon and art come together to support teachers. Purchase a Jones New York limited edition T-shirt illustrated by Sujean Rim to benefit Jones New York In the Classroom, a non-profit organization supporting teachers and children's education, and 100% of the profits will be donated to the foundation. Available at select Macy's, macys.om or jny.com
- Pretty in Pink! is donating $50,000 to Cancer Research Faoundation and has made an enamel bracelet in honor of its commitment to the cause. Available at anneklein.com